What's new

Lime Sec is great

So I've been looking for a citrus AS that has some longevity to it. I have Florida Water and 4711, both have a nice citrusy scent but neither last very long at all. After reading lots of threads and reviews I decided to buy a bottle of Lime Sec. This stuff is awesome, great lime scent and it actually lingers for a little while. If you are in the market for a lime/citrus AS, I recommend trying Lime Sec.

Is it Clubman Pinaud? I want to try it, but didn't know if it was worth buying. I love lime scents, but like you haven't found one that lasts.

I'll have to give this one a shot. The regular Clubman I wasn't a huge fan of, but this sounds nice. I like lime scents.

Hey guys I have a bottle of Lime Sec which I used 2-3 times; it's nice, but not for me. The first person to pm me I will send them the bottle and cover the shipping. Good luck and I hope you enjoy.

I bought it recently. I think the jury is still out on this one. Feels and smells good at first but there is some kind of note in there that is kind of synthetic. Anyway, I have been using it for aftershave and pair it up with a citrus cologne.

Top Bottom