What's new

Blackheads eww

linty1

My wallet cries.
+1 to the differin, I use Spectro-gel to clean my face, blot dry, then apply the differin. Once when I get up, once before retiring for the night. You mentioned Drs are expensive... I think looking for anything with Benoyl Peroxide in it, the clean and clear persagel has it, would work.

Mix gelatine powder with a bit of milk and microwave until melted, apply to the affected area and leave to dry then peel off - it's like the strips, only dirt cheap. The downside is it smells pretty horrible, but it works

Beauty supply and drug stores sell these nose strips to remove BHs. You wash your nose and leave it wet. Then you take a strip and put the sticky side against your nose and press. You leave it on about 15 minutes. This strip hardens up, lifting out the BHs. If applied correctly, you'll be amazed at how well these work. It actually removes a layer of skin so you should only do this every few months. I'd say you get 80% with these strips...so best to use this technique with other options.

The brand I'm familiar with is Biore" pore deep cleaning strips. Don't buy the cheaper store brands...they don't work well.

Top Bottom