What's new

North Alabama / Southern Tennessee Get-together TIME & PLACE

Best Date/Time for the 1st NA/ST G2G

• March 10 @ 13:00

• March 17 @ 13:00

• Other (please reply)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, looks like March 10 or 17 is probably the best date. Since Huntsville is pretty central for most of us, we just need to decide a final time, etc. I would suggest the place be the Starbucks @ Bridge Street. It's in the Barnes and Noble and just around the corner from Sephora (so we can raid the men's fragrance area), Jos. A Bank, etc., as well as right in the middle of some great food joints.

Please select your preference(s). If you have a suggested change to the dates or location, please reply in-thread so we can all see. Who knows, your suggestion may be an even better fit!

Awesome news guys. Captain Pre-Capsize has generously offered a bottle of his Captain's Choice Bay Rum to be raffled at our G2G! He has further offered some samples for those attending. $1329081945599750394049.jpg

I am planning to look through my restore blades to bring one for raffle as well.

Since time will play a part please take a moment to reply to this thread with a yes if you plan to attend (include specific date if necessary ) or you can PM me.

Looks like March 17th @ 1:00 PM, folks.

We'll plan to meet at the Starbucks inside Barnes & Noble at Bridge Street.

For those not familiar with the area:
Driving Directions from Birmingham / South of Huntsville
Driving Directions from Nashville / North of Huntsville
Driving Directions from Chattanooga / East of Huntsville
Driving Directions from Florence / West of Huntsville

Just so I can try and plan accordingly, please reply or send me a PM if you plan to attend based on the finalized time.

Thanks!!!

Top Bottom