What's new

Blast from the past: The Kent B&B LE 2008

I really wish Kent made brushes like those as part of their regular line. Unfortunately, missed the boat on the B&B LEs at the time.

The 08 is by far my most favorite B&B LE brush. Sometimes the design and the execution all come together to make something special.

I sure hope there's a possibility of a 2013 B&B kent brush similar to the '08 model. Seeings it's RV two years straight. Just sayin ;)

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The 08 is by far my most favorite B&B LE brush. Sometimes the design and the execution all come together to make something special.

I have all the B&B brushes except the 2009 ... I love the 2008, but IMHO the "essential" nudges it out overall ... not that the '08 isn't "better" in terms of badger hair quality, but sometimes you want a Jeep instead of a Cadillac ... and of course the 'essential' handle was even better than the '08. Friggin' inspired.

I sure hope there's a possibility of a 2013 B&B kent brush similar to the '08 model. Seeings it's RV two years straight. Just sayin ;)

Who knows what might be coming next. Just sayin'. :wink2:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all the B&B brushes except the 2009 ... I love the 2008, but IMHO the "essential" nudges it out overall ... not that the '08 isn't "better" in terms of badger hair quality, but sometimes you want a Jeep instead of a Cadillac ... and of course the 'essential' handle was even better than the '08. Friggin' inspired.

Who knows what might be coming next. Just sayin'. :wink2:

Hmmm... maybe i'll put together a limited edition Kent with the Essential handle and the '08 knot.....

Hmmm... maybe i'll put together a limited edition Kent with the Essential handle and the '08 knot.....

:yesnod:

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Do the '09 knot!!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

IMO every B&B LE has been a winner (not limited to brushes).

I'd sit up all night waiting for the order thread to be posted.
Really, I will!

Top Bottom