What's new

Any Savile Row fans in here?

They all make suits, but what makes you go for a Henry Poole above Norton & Sons? (just using these company names as examples)

They all make suits, but what makes you go for a Henry Poole above Norton & Sons? (just using these company names as examples)

For me I just get on well with the guys and I like the Poole look. Each house has their own style, while staying in line with what folks would expect. The details are the difference, and they become very galring once you know what you are going for and refine what you like.

When you pay that much for a suit, the total experience should be great. That takes in to account the personalities, service, look, etc.

It's also interesting that some houses on the Row aren't listed there. Boateng for one.

Anderson & Sheppard were on Savile Row but moved.

I happen to like Anderson & Sheppard and Gieves & Hawkes looks as well.

3.23 onwards = interesting watching and a nice interview with Edward Sexton.

Last edited by a moderator:
:biggrin1: I actually wear flip flops 99% of the time. Even with my suits. And the suits don't get much use! But they are my guilty pleasure.

Edit: At the office as we speak --->

Attachments

• $2012-03-01_12-55-46_607.jpg
    $2012-03-01_12-55-46_607.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Good visit yesterday, I've lost so much weight they not only had to take in my trousers but trim up my jacket! Good for the old ego. Apparently the fellow in front of me had a pretty big weight loss as well.

Top Bottom