What's new

RazoRock can be the next Mary Kay...I get first call on Austin, Dallas, and Houston.

I have spent a week shaving with the RazoRock XXX and King Louis Lavender followed up with the RazoRock Aftershave Wax. These products are all just outstanding. The XXX has a great fragrance and the quality of its lather can not be understated. The same can be said for the King Louis Lavender Soap with Lanolin. The luxurious qualities of the RazoRock Products in combination with the low dollar cost for the customers makes this a marketing dream per the statement of a luvly young Mary Kay consultant. She drives a very nice pink Cadillac for having outstanding sales, so it made me think RazoRock can do the same thing and hand out Red and Black Cars and Trucks. I just want first call on Austin, Dallas, Houston and lets throw in Santa Fe to boot as I enjoy the mountains in the hot summer months. The young Mary Kay consultant did state something of interest that surprised me. She said Mary Kay is one of the leaders in sales of men's cologne. I asked how and she said the secret is that women love to purchase colognes and skin care products for their husbands and boyfriends and she usually sales over $500 worth of mens products when ever she does a Mary Kay party. Of course I am kidding about using the Mary Kay sales formate as it would effect some of our great vendors, but it would probably work.

1) What is the aftershave wax like? I have trouble imagining it.

2) RazoRock Shave Parties would be pretty awesome.

The Aftershave Wax is really just a white cream that has a silk like feeling when you apply it to your skin. I little is all that is needed and I will always have a jar in my shave den. RazoRock Parties has a nice ring to it.

1) What is the aftershave wax like? I have trouble imagining it.

2) RazoRock Shave Parties would be pretty awesome.

The Aftershave Wax is really just a white cream that has a silk like feeling when you apply it to your skin. I little is all that is needed and I will always have a jar in my shave den. RazoRock Parties has a nice ring to it.

That makes more sense. I have images of having to put it on, then buff it off after it hardens... :lol:

I might have to try the original. The 888 has eucalyptus in it, and I don't want to kill SWMBO with my aftershave.

I've settled on two favorite RazoRock soaps: Caprician Lemon and Italian Barber Limited Edition Artisan. They're excellent!

We have an Italy, TX , Rome, TX, Paris, TX and a New London, TX, so gash you are welcom to claim them. LOL!

I don't think I would ever attend nor host a shaving party. Shaving is something I don't view as a party type activity in the way marykay is. I could maybe see a day at one of those indoor race tracks with a barber set up giving shaves and demonstrations of the razorock line to sell some but home parties I could not do.

I remember Mary Kay Cosmetics from when I was a kid. A woman in a pink Buick came around once a month to sell my mother her make-up. I haven't heard of them doing business in Michigan in decades, though. I don't know about a shaving soap manufacturer selling that way, though as (even though we seem like a lot of people here) I would guess there are less than a million traditional puck and brush shavers in the US today.

You might be surprised by the number of men that are using brush, soaps and creams now days in the USA. A recent article in the New York Times said this was a big reason why Gilllette bought the Art of Shaving Company as this trend is growing. RazoRock Shaving products all are very easy and quick to lather plus the benefit of that lather being warm and better than the shaving goo in the can. I have no problems getting men to switch to using a shaving brush with soaps and creams. What is more difficult is trying to convince them to switch to a DE razor.

My skin reacted to the Razorock standard. The burning sensation really turned me off to all such RR products.

My skin reacted to the Razorock standard. The burning sensation really turned me off to all such RR products.

The Artisan line is a different maker and basic formulation, so if you're feeling brave and/or curious again, give one of those a try.

Top Bottom