What's new

What do I have here? Shulton Old Spice Silver Bottle

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I was running early for an appointment this afternoon, and decided to swing into an antique mall that I have had good luck finding interesting things in before. I saw a couple of small items that piqued my interest but nothing I couldn't live without. Right before I left I decided to take one more peek around a bunch of shelves that were jam packed with odds and ends, and saw this in the back. I thought it was a liqueur flask until I got it out, and realized it was full! It's obvious from the smell this is the original contents, and has not been refilled, with the current production Old Spice. I know the vintage aftershave is desirable, but does the bottle add any significant value it's glass with silver paint I believe, and an aluminum cap, with a plastic screw on lid underneath. And it smells fantastic!

proxy.php

proxy.php

If you want to see how collectible that bottle is then I would search completed listings on the Bay. Some of the OS packaging is more desirable to collectors than others.

I've bought that particular bottle still in the original box at a fairly cheap price but I'm always looking for those deals on the bay for consumprion of the original Shulton OS juice.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Yeah I found those too after I posted. I was trying to use my cell phone in the store, and wasn't coming up with anything relevant.
I had thought about trying to sell it, but I think I'm going to keep it. All in all It was a good day antiquing I got this flask, a gold ball end tech, and a spare filter rod for my Cory vac pot for $12

Last edited:
I bought an empty flask just like that from a fellow B&Ber. Filled it with Ivy Club Spice aftershave.

Top Bottom