What's new

The Cult of Streamline - Streamline & Jewel owners

Interestingly my Streamline came in a metal case with metal blade holder. I am travelling so cant post pics but InsecureSpike posted a link to some pics earlier in this thread. Just wondering that everyone seems to have plastic case so is mine miss matched? Love this razor up their with my No16 and R41 (2011)

Last edited:
I have a Streamline. It's my favorite SE hands down.

View attachment $Streamline.JPG $Streamline2.JPG

I love my Streamline that I bought from a fellow B&B member. Here are a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• $IMG_1329.jpg
    $IMG_1329.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 513
  • $IMG_1331.jpg
    $IMG_1331.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 514
The Streamline is about as aggressive as a GEM lather-catcher in my experience. My experience of the G is that it's about as mild an SE razor as one can hope for. A GEM coated stainless blade in the Streamlne and you have a very smooth, two pass DF shave.

The Streamline is about as aggressive as a GEM lather-catcher in my experience. My experience of the G is that it's about as mild an SE razor as one can hope for. A GEM coated stainless blade in the Streamlne and you have a very smooth, two pass DF shave.

I concur, it is around a Clog pruf type aggressiveness to me although heavier in the hand.

how does the Streamline compare to, lets say, the Bullet Tip or G-Bar, as far as aggressiveness and smoothness?

I've heard that the Streamlines are fairly mild, although I have not shaved with one. They are certainly heavy for a GEM and are built like a tank. Congratulations to those that have one.

Here is mine. I didn't get the original Ever-Ready strop, the one in the picture is a Valet strop that I already had, and which now is stored in this case. Apart from verifying that the stropping mechanism works, I don't plan to use the stropper, but the razor gives great shaves. It will see a lot of use.

proxy.php

One is enough, but I had to get that one.

Mine is coming soon, i was able to pick up a nice Set N.O.S complete with the stropper belt still in its plastic wrap, outer box, and insructions as well as 3 unopened blades in each blade case, This is a dream come true, cant wait to get it :eek:)

Special Thanks to my wife for this Anniversary gift Thanks Babe your the Best ;o)

I will post pics as soon as it comes in :eek:)

Last edited:
Ohh yes it is, Now the hunt begins for the Single case, the Dual set in brown case, and the Metal Case one as well ;o)
Oh Ok you have just confirmed they come in a metal case. That makes me feel better as everyone seems to post pics with the razor in plastic cases. I wonder why they produced metal cases?

Top Bottom