Sign-ups are complete. If you missed it, watch the thread to see what it is all about and stay tuned for future rounds.
Announcing, the long awaited Round 5 to the ever popular, PIF Giveaway Game.
What it is about:
PIFing something to someone that you think they will love.
How it works:
After the list closes, I will randomly assign “Secret PIFers”. You then take some time to study (stalk) your PIF recipient to see if you can come up with the perfect PIF for them. It can be shaving related or not, or a mix. No min or max spending limits, we are not keeping score, some PIFs will be bigger than others. Just have fun, be creative, and put together a PIF you think your recipient will enjoy. Oh, and someone on the list will be doing the same for you, so everybody wins! To see what has been done in the past see the links below, see the results posts for example PIFs.
Links to Previous Rounds:
Round 1 – Secret PIFer format Results Post
Round 2 – Secret PIFer format Results Post
Round 3 – Secret PIFer format Results Post
Round 4 - Box Pass format
1) Ensure you read and agree with ALL rules BEFORE signing up.
2) Members must have joined prior to Dec 2011, have a minimum of 50 posts, and be in good standing. The minimums are waived if you are a B&B Contributor (any level). If you don’t meet these requirements, there will be future rounds.
3) Post your intention to be included and add your name to the participant list. The list will stay open for about a week, or until we get 25 participants. (Which ever happens first)
4) After you sign up, PM me with your real name, address, email address and phone number. Once the list is finalized (NLT 29 Feb), I will match you up (via Random.org) and will PM you with your recipients address.
5) Gifts must be shipped within 3 weeks of receiving your recipient (21 March). This will allow plenty of time to receive anything you might order, and send it back out, and keep the PIF timeline condensed.
6) This is open to members worldwide, you must agree to ship internationally if need be. When you ship, you must PM me the tracking number and shipping company used (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.) for your package.
7) When you receive your PIF, you must take pictures of what you received and post them in this thread. Tell everyone about your gifts and if your PIFer did a good job.
8) This should go without saying, but no whining. This is all in good fun. Some people will give more than others. It is not a competition. Give what your feel comfortable giving and enjoy the ride.
If you’re ready to play, just add your name to the list (copy and repost), and PM me with your details. Sign-up remain open for 1 week or 25 participants, whichever happens first! (This is firm)
The Game Begins Now!
I’m in for the Giveaway Game!