What's new

Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood experience

I am 4 shaves into a tube of T&H Sandalwood. I balked at purchasing due to price and if you compare ounce for ounce to Proraso it is exactly 4x the price. Is it worth it? I am going to say yes indeed. I have used it with 4 different brushes, 2 razors and 2 brand blades. It lathers like the dickens with just a few swirls and provides not only a slick, cushioning lather but smells terrific. A pea size dollop will easily go three passes and leave plenty for touch-up. I've used enough soap and cream to know that slickness or cushion alone do not necessarily a good shave make but this cream is good period. They have been around for a long time and their experience shows. If you've been on the fence about trying this cream - go for it. You'll be rubbing your mug (face for you civilians) marveling at the shave while getting a whiff of some great smelling stuff!

Now to figure out what a nice spring time scent might be....

Ditto. I got some for T&H Sandalwood for Christmas. Spectacular scent. Awesome lather. Close shave. It's heaven in a little black Jar. I have an inner battle with myself every time I shave. 1805 or Sandalwood. 1805 or Sandalwood. It's a win win situation.

Top Bottom