What's new

I like the Gillette blades in my sampler, but they look expensive

I hope I find a cheaper blade to like :frown:

Any decent prices online? I am seeing like 50 cents a blade.

They tend to be the most expensive of the bunch in my findings. I believe there is a seller on ebay that sells them in fairly large quantity(100s or more lots). This would probably be the cheapest way of getting them.

They tend to be the most expensive of the bunch in my findings. I believe there is a seller on ebay that sells them in fairly large quantity(100s or more lots). This would probably be the cheapest way of getting them.

sorry to hear, maybe I need to buy another bigger sampler pack then to find other blades :biggrin:

I just reviewed these. Great blades, but sharper than I need. My favorite are the IP/Crystals and Derby. The Dorcos are great as are the Treet blues. For me, the Sweedes are just not worth 5-7 times the price of other blades. If you dont need the sharpness, why pay for it?

I just reviewed these. Great blades, but sharper than I need. My favorite are the IP/Crystals and Derby. The Dorcos are great as are the Treet blues. For me, the Sweedes are just not worth 5-7 times the price of other blades. If you dont need the sharpness, why pay for it?

I will have to pick some of those up, issue is I love the sharpness of these blades, made for my best DE shave yet.

Feathers are to much. I tried these with my new slant and well....Amazed I am! Just what about those 200 Derbys I got...Hmmmmm

Feathers are to much. I tried these with my new slant and well....Amazed I am! Just what about those 200 Derbys I got...Hmmmmm

Thanks for the tip, what sampler did you find them in?

They're here:

http://www.razorandbrush.com/Sampler.html

I bought the leftovers of the extra large sampler, so am methodically going thru them all to identify the closest to a Swedish Gillette. So far the Sharp is it. Once I've tried them all, I'll put the rest up for sale here.

I can send you a couple of the Sharps to try out - since I now have well over 200. Send me a mailing address via pm and I'll put them in the mail.

jim

They're here:

http://www.razorandbrush.com/Sampler.html

I bought the leftovers of the extra large sampler, so am methodically going thru them all to identify the closest to a Swedish Gillette. So far the Sharp is it. Once I've tried them all, I'll put the rest up for sale here.

I can send you a couple of the Sharps to try out - since I now have well over 200. Send me a mailing address via pm and I'll put them in the mail.

jim

sent, thanks!

Top Bottom