What's new

Mike's Natural Soaps - an early review

I'm guessing you used the Search function, [MENTION=110111]DELove[/MENTION]. Nicely done; it's a good review that stands the test of time. My favorites are Barbershop, and Rose & Cedarwood. Classic scents.

His unscented is great for my face and gives me the best post shave feel out of all of my soaps. In my opinion Stirling beats it out in slickness, but my skin always feels so supple after Mikes.

Interesting to see this thread resurrected after 4 years. Mikes does not get a great deal of play anymore. 2-3 years ago it was all over the forums. I haven't dabbled with artisan soaps in a while, but I can attest that Mikes is great. At one time I believe I went through almost every scent he offers. Once you get the water ratio nailed it delivers excellent lathers and post shave feel.

If shipping to Canada wasn't as much as a mortgage payment, I'd have revisited them af some point.

Mike's and QCS come to mind as a couple of Artisan soaps I enjoyed very much.

Mike's is without a doubt my favorite soap, love the scents, rich slick lather and post shave feel! BTW I used his Hungarian Lavender today.

Bruce, I know. I do tell our Canadian friends at the Vermont border I have some shaving soaps for my brother in Montreal and it's always a non issue.
Someone said its over $50C to get two Mike's bars shipped into Canada while just 90 miles down the road I pay $28. Just sucks.
Thank God for TVB, Connaught and the quality products they get to both of us at great prices.

Top Bottom