What's new

Great shopping experience with West Coast Razor, OCRazorman.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Love my Rhodium 30's NEW Long Comb from West Coat Razors, sells on the 'bay as OCRazorman.

After reading all of the bad reviews of Razor Emporium, I thought that I would look at razors already plated. Dave has the best pricing that I have seen, so I figured that I would give him a try.

I know others have posted about their positive purchasing experience, but I cannot tell you how good of communication and customer service that I have received.

After posting pictures of my razor, BakerBarber had pointed out that one of the comb teeth was slightly bent. It did not bother me, as I figured that for less than the cost of a bad replate, I just received a gorgegous razor.

Dave, who is OCRazorman had seen the post and pictures, and has sent me out a new comb, although I never sent him an email complaining about the slight bent comb.

So not only does he provide a great product for a reasonable price, he is proactive with his customer service.

I had the mind set of always finding a nice old razor and having a replate, but after this experience, I will continue to just purchase the Rhodiums that I want as part of my regular rotation from Dave. He has a new lifetime customer.
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]

proxy.php

The slight bent tooth, which I did not even notice.

proxy.php

My pictures really do not do this razor justice, as it looks even better in person.[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Agree with the OP. I bought my Flare tip Z1 back in the summer from him, and it looked just as good, if not better, than in the picture posted.

I'll Confirm Dave is an awesome guy. I have 10 razors from him ranging from a Rhodium Toggle down to a nickel Super Speed and I have 3 more on the way. Everyone one of them is a work of art. I would HIGHLY recommend him. Plus, it looks like he has a new site on the way! It's still in BETA and not taking orders yet, but looks really cool so far.

Bought a fatboy from Dave and I must say the razor looks like a work of art! I will be sending in my other razors to him for replating soon.

May I ask the price ?

The razor above was $79, but he has them even cheaper and a few rarer pieces for more. Dave is a hobbyist that does this for the love of the hobby, so he is not price gouging like many others out there.

Top Bottom