What's new

The B&B LE Pipe '12 Discussion Thread

I can hold out! I swear! I'll probably get my clay pipe before this one. I have a Turkish meer on the way, too. Lots of new pipes to try in the next couple of weeks!

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
More true than ever

proxy.php

OK Here's what I think happened, Mark had called me and asked if he needed to be sure x number went to x buyer. I told him with the exception of one fellow who ordered two sequential pipes for him and his father, we were not guaranteeing specific numbers. He responded that he had that order separated but that many of the other pipes were boxed and wrapped to ship when he noticed that the labels had been shuffled. I told him to just go ahead ship the first batch as long as he could identify the special order and ship it accordingly. I believe this is what is accounting for the randomness of delivery and number sequencing. I sent a message to have Mark send me the confirmation numbers so I can see what has been deliverd just in case some of yours are waiting in your local post office. As per usual its probably my fault.

I'm stuck at work tonight until 2130 again, and I just spoke to the apartment office. I have a package that arrived today (yay!), but they'll be long closed by the time I get off work. No new pipe for me. :blue:

EDIT:
I just spoke to the guy in the leasing office, and he's going to drop it off on my back porch for me! Now, what number will it be? :ihih:

Last edited:
Well, after numerous trips out to the mailbox today (I felt like a five-year-old on a roadtrip - ""Is it here yet?...Is it here yet?"), #20 has landed safely. Man, that was worth the wait. It is spectacular.

Well, I was hoping for a sub-five number, but this is even better...

I present 28/28!

$413392_10151575806720647_609890646_24519107_553986917_o.jpg

Apologies for the crap picture. Someday I'll post pics of my collection that are worth looking at!

I showed SWMBO the pics, but she's still mad that I spent that much on a pipe. I tried to explain that there we only 30 in the world. I got the stare...

Top Bottom