What's new

The B&B LE Pipe '12 Discussion Thread

My dad sent me a good email, including an observation of our new pipes.

"Just spent a funny half hour monitoring several forums - all of which were chasing down a rumor ther stonehaven was available today only at a few unknown online retailers. What a hoot! Hilarious comments everywhere as guys were bitching they were too late or the merchants said they didn't even know where the rumor came from. Esoterica surely started it as you can't buy that kind of advertising. So I had to join in and I ran down 8oz from a pipe shop in Connecticut. While I completed the visa info they changed their site to read "out of stock". Anyway we have some to try when we come up even though it's still not available generally. Hold your Tinsky in the sunlight and turn it. Look close at the high points. Sparkles like diamonds. Never saw sandblasting like that. Wonder how he did it. Love Dad"

Well I just got home from a work trip, finally got to see my Tinsky and I'm not in love... It's up on the bst now

Hey man, it happens. Mine is nice, but it isn't my favorite pipe. I'd love to buy yours as a gift, but we're trying to buy a house and every penny is accounted for at the moment. Good luck moving it!

Top Bottom