What's new

The B&B LE Pipe '12 Discussion Thread

i am thinking about (dont hit me) putting my pipe on the BST.... I have a dozen pipes already and am never home to enjoy them all.... any thoughts?

Sell some of the others before you sell this one :biggrin:

Even if you smoke only once in a while, this one is well worth it.

i am thinking about (dont hit me) putting my pipe on the BST.... I have a dozen pipes already and am never home to enjoy them all.... any thoughts?

As my pipe sat on the mantle unsmoked, I would pick it up and look it over and think the same thing. However, after I smoked it I knew it was a keeper. You owe yourself one bowl in it before you consider selling it.

As my pipe sat on the mantle unsmoked, I would pick it up and look it over and think the same thing. However, after I smoked it I knew it was a keeper. You owe yourself one bowl in it before you consider selling it.

I agree...then PM me and let me know how much you want for it...ahahaha

If you are serious about putting it on BST, do it before you get home from your trip. You won't want to once you've seen it. That said, I would start the purge with just about anything (or everything) else first.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

I will send you $20 :001_smile: Seriously, man- think it over before you sell that. You don't want to kick yourself later.

It's your pipe, if you won't enjoy it, might as well let someone else. It's much too nice a pipe to collect dust. I have a feeling you'd regret it in the long run though.

My dad's birthday was Sunday. I presented him with both pipes and told him to pick one. After admiring them both he picked #13. #12 is mine. We christened them with McClellan 2045 ( I think it's 2045). He really started raving about how nicely it smokes!

Two new Tinsky fans here!

Top Bottom