What's new

Poll: What is your blade count?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I have around 150 Shark SC (my one & only 'go-to'), Blades.
proxy.php

:straight: “A razor [blade] can’t be sharpened on a piece of velvet”. Author Unknown

I think the first option should have been 0-1,000 and the last OVER 10,000! Not much consideration for the guys with a few blades extra, do you!! :lol:

5 Derby
10 Chrystal
5 Feather
10 Merkur
5 Gillette 7 o'clock yellows
5 Astra Platinum
5 Shark Super Chrome

and over 1,000?

Unless you're stocking up for your great-great-great grandchildren or use 5 blades per shave or planning on PIFing the entire B&B forum (hint hint :001_smile)...might be a little overkill.

>1,000 - Setting up a stockpile for the junior executive at Kramerica, as well as hedging against a DE blade shavepocalypse.

I've got 50 Feathers right now - the most blades of any type that I've ever had at once.

When I saw this thread, I thought "Luckily, I keep my Feathers numbered for just such an occasion".

5 Derby
and over 1,000?

Unless you're stocking up for your great-great-great grandchildren or use 5 blades per shave or planning on PIFing the entire B&B forum (hint hint :001_smile)...might be a little overkill.

In case you haven't noticed by now, this forum is not one of moderacy.:hand:
You are the freak that only has 45 blades! :out:
No we are all going to be laughing at you for being inadequate.:a21:

Around 600 Iridium
90 Astra
80 Derby
50 Med Prep
30 Feather
Around 80 assorted other blades

I fall in the 800-1000 range

I usually have between 20 and 100 on stock at any given time... probably about 40 today... never seen the need to buy so many at one time as there are so many options and to me of all the different blades I used not many really stand out head and shoulders above the rest, so I just keep buying what ever looks interesting when its time to order more. I think the only main players I have yet to try are the Persona Med Prep, Iriduim and Merkur... just haven't got around to the Med Prep or Iridiums and nothing I've ever read here or anywhere else has lead me to believe the Merkur blades are worth the premium price that is charged.

Yeah, I admit it. I had BAD bad.

1800 Super Iridiums
300 Gillette Bleues
500 Ladas
250 Voshkod
300 assorted Gillette Blacks and Yellows and Bluebirds.

When my kids plant me in the ground and look over this, they're going to think I was frickin' nuts. Gonna have to tell 'em how much all this stuff may be worth someday.

In case you haven't noticed by now, this forum is not one of moderacy.:hand:
You are the freak that only has 45 blades! :out:
No we are all going to be laughing at you for being inadequate.:a21:

Well played Fonkemonkey...well played. I have to admit, great usage of smileys and animation. Left me on the floor :lol:

just started last month and I have about 95 shark sc, 99 astra sp and 49 feathers. By the way ddillas your Grizzly Adams pic made me chuckle, used to love that show.

Wow....

I have:
Blue Bird... three
Wilkinson Sword... 15 or 16
Feather ... around 4 or so plus one in a razor with another shave in it.
Astra SP... 17

I have on order from internet:
100 Astra SP's

I have on order from B&B blade exchange:
4 assorted blades.

Top Bottom