What's new

purchased chanel allure homme sport

B&Bers,
I bought a bottle of chanel allure homme sport. This is a very pleasant fragrance. I am wearing this right now at the office and it isn't offensive to anyone. had a comment from the secretary that it smelled nice. This is my first time wearing this. I will say when I first applied it I really didn't care for it. Now that it has dried down I get faint oranges and citrus, vetiver, and some musk from it. It is a nice scent but nothing special. It smells like a lot of other scents to me. I would say this is a good work scent or for sitiuations where you don't want to be too risky. Overall I am enjoying it. I put a spray on each wrist and one on the lower neck. I will see what kind of longevity it gets and report back later....

Andy

Consider giving Allure Homme a try if you can. Even a test spray.
It's one of my favourites.
For a while I used it as my signature scent.

Never tried the sport version. I'm hesitant to try sport versions of things I already like.

I actually prefer this one over the entire Allure line with Edition Blanche being a close 2nd.. The original Allure while VERY good is just a bit too spicy for me. Like you said though, Sport is a very safe sent and a MAJOR crowd pleaser. The creamy drown down for me is the best part.

I really like Allure Homme Sport, and I generally don't care for sport scents. But this does have a creamy dry down. And I got a compliment on it from a lady at work, too.

Top Bottom