What's new

Castle forbes lime or Trumpers lime

Which lime scented cream?

• Geo F. Trumper Lime

• Castle Forbes Lime

• Other Lime ( name your choice )

Results are only viewable after voting.
I prefer T&H but it's not a pure lime scent, more like lime sherbet or key lime pie. I was disappointed in how much I didn't like the scent of CF even though it's made with lime essential oil. Too bad Trumper doesn't sample their lime cream.

CF lime is excellent. The scent is true lime oil, and has just a touch of woodiness in it. Very complex. And the performance is just incredible.

Vulfix Sicilian Lime is what I would recommend trying. The price is just awesome and I think the scent is superior to my CF Lime.

CF was the winner in my personal "lime" test between the two. The Trumper's had a less genuine scent to my nose. YMMV.

And again Castle Forbes emerges as the favorite.
While this (and many of the other polls that include Castle Forbes) seem to be about scent, which is highly subjective, I wonder if it is a fair comparison when it comes to the actual lather that can be made from any of the creams. IMHO Castle Forbes lather is practically impossible to beat.
Don't get me wrong, I love these polls and I am definitely a Castle Forbes shill in the best possible way.
I have used a few soaps and creams that give me exceptional results and I do expect to find a few more (I am so looking forward to trying some RazoRock) but Castle Forbes will be my favorite until something truly supernatural comes along - and that will probably just turn out to be a new scent from CF anyway.

Yeah, I think it's that good.

That's the point though, scent. All of these creams perform excellently. CF may have the slightest edge in performance but it's really quite slight if it's there at all. However, if you don't care for the scent then the rest doesn't matter. No one was more disappointed than I after reading all these glowing, super-hype reviews of CF. And then I got the samples...

Top Bottom