What's new

the KRYSTAL EDGE challenge....

He's been having PM problems and I know that he's been unable to send PMs unless it's a response from a prior PM, so you may need to PM him first.

thanks trick 420 i was hoping someone would pm me so i could respond!! mod's have not got me up and running yet. can't wait to give it a shot. my address is now sent. tom

really just more of the same. i got a decent shave out of a decent edge with it not being as durable as the German English French Spanish Swedish. or American makes. i was impressed with the improvement on other paki razors i tried out in the past. tom

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Until they improve a lot more, you guys can have my share of Pakistan's razor production. I'm rockin the Gold Dollars.

I've been busy butchering my own GDs of late, but don't get much chance to practice, the Dremel is too loud with a baby in the house!

Besides, I have a Buca GD on it's way as well as one from Otto76 (both from the Sue Moore auction) so i'm good for now, was just wondering!

Whatever happened to this delightful sounding razor?

It was encased in a lead sarcophagus with walls 3" thick, which was then put in a 55 gallon steel drum filled with cement then taken aboard a Navy ship and dropped overboard above the Mariana Trench under cover of darkness.

Top Bottom