What's new

Edwin Jagger after shave lotion

I bought one of these when I started my DE adventure as I read that it was better than using an alcohol based lotion, and it has been excellent with soothing etc.

However I have a had a problem with the actual pump and I was wandering if its just me being heavy handed or if anyone else has experienced the same problem?

I've only been using it for 3 weeks but I've gone through 3 pumps which EJ kindly replaced each time and I've just "broken" the 3rd. It seems that it get stuck when you try and pump lotion so I twist the cap to release it but its the same thing, so I'll twist again but its no joy until I apply pressure and at this point the cap cracks but it now pumps!

So is anyone else having this problem as I love the contents but this problem is irritating me!!

I've been using EJ lotions for a few years now, and have never had that sort of problem. You do know that you're supposed to twist the cap in the direction of the arrow to open it before pumping, right? And then to close it you twist it back. In the closed position it won't pump.

I've been using EJ lotions for a few years now, and have never had that sort of problem. You do know that you're supposed to twist the cap in the direction of the arrow to open it before pumping, right? And then to close it you twist it back. In the closed position it won't pump.

Exactly what he said, except I've only been using EJ lotions for a few months. Still, no issues even with daily use. OP: the bottle EJ uses seems to have a pretty standard threading size for the cap; perhaps it would be best if you replace the pump-cap with a cap of your choosing?

Yes I noted the arrow and it's purpose lol! hmm, must be me, maybe I need to be a little gentle with it.

Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom