What's new

Shaving with cream cheese?

Haha, don't worry. It was in a dream last night. I don't know what was going on in my head, but I had a dream that I was DE shaving with cream cheese. I would scoop some cream cheese out of a small container with the head of the razor and use it like shaving cream. From what I remember of my dream, it didn't seem to work any better than normal shaving cream, and was difficult to rinse off the razor.

You're the only people I thought would get a kick out of that.

LOL! That's hilarious, I seriously thought this was some kind of new old wives tale...hook line and sinker

I wish I'd read this before I posted about my Valentine's Day gift. This is about what shaving with Lush's "Prince" garbage is like.

ROFL! :lol: I love some cream cheese, but I don't think I could bring myself to waste it like that...yogurt, however hmmmmmmm :straight:

Please title all future posts with "cream cheese shave" so I will not waste my time opening them, oh! DID i just do that?
ken

Hmm. It seems like you used it brushless. Next time, lather up with a brush and tell us how it went. By the way, was it Original scent, Strawberry, or Vegetable Dip?

By the way, I'm happy to know that I am not the only member who has had shaving dreams. What a relief... I think.

I would scoop some cream cheese out of a small container with the head of the razor and use it like shaving cream.
Wait what?! You scooped it out of the container with your razor and used it like shaving cream? Is that how you usually use your shaving cream?

Cream cheese? Ridiculous!

Now cheesecake...........
I once had a bully smash a piece of cheesecake in my face in 8th grade, never thought of shaving with it back then. of course if I pulled out a straight and starting shaving the cheesecake off right then and there, it probably would have solved my bully problem.

Top Bottom