What's new

Tcheon Fung Sing reviewed

Just posted my reviews of the regular Tcheon Fung Sing soaps, almond (regular) & sandalwood (sensitive).

Review of the Tcheon Fung Sing Barbe Rosse

$TFS Ciotole Barbe Rosse PNG.jpg

Review of the Tcheon Fung Sing Barbe Blu

$Tcheon Fung Sing PNG.jpg

The review section is still a bit buggy, but I most certainly do recommend it. Very good stuff!​

Last edited:
Nice reviews! The Barbe Rosse is one of my favorites, I bought a kilobrick of this stuff after I used a sample. I think it is better than Cella, but of course YMMV. The Barbe Blu is nice, but the scent is not really my cup of tea.

Indeed. just got through shaving with it five minutes ago. I wish I could write a good review but I'll leave that up people with better literary skills. besides, not much I could add. I found a "grail" shaving combo. Merkur 180+TFS+Gillette super thins(Thanks IronHammer!). What an AWESOME SHAVE!! Have to go. Will be ordering this agian. On a different note, my wife said the rose smelled like glue! LOL. Hmm. I, um,...well....yes dear.

Indeed. just got through shaving with it five minutes ago. I wish I could write a good review but I'll leave that up people with better literary skills. besides, not much I could add. I found a "grail" shaving combo. Merkur 180+TFS+Gillette super thins(Thanks IronHammer!). What an AWESOME SHAVE!! Have to go. Will be ordering this agian. On a different note, my wife said the rose smelled like glue! LOL. Hmm. I, um,...well....yes dear.
That's funny my wife loves the Rosse and pretty much took it to shave her legs with. It's a nice cherry almond scent like valobra.

Top Bottom