Paypal and CONUS only. I am not interested in trades. All items will be available until I write "sold" next to each item. I ship with tracking numbers. Please PM offers and questions.
TAKE $3 OFF FOR EVERY TWO LISTINGS
1. SOLD Griffon 72 9/16 Half Hollow Straight Razor (Germany): The razor is shave ready. I have coarse hair and it easily passes the hanging hair test. Pins are tight. The blade is centered. This was my first straight razor, it shaves very well. $35 shipped.
2. SOLD Ever Ready 928N Pure Badger shaving brush: Even though the handle has cracks, it doesn't affect its performance. I've shaved with it with no problems. I had planned to fix the cracks but other ADs have emerged. See more pics of the brush in this thread. $30 shipped.
3. SOLD Century Silvertip shaving brush (Green/White): I restored this brush with TGN Silvertip (SL). $18 shipped.
4. SOLD Ever Ready Boar brush (Blue/Blue): The brush handle has small chips at the bottom. It is a very pretty brush and I had planned to restore it but I already have too many brushes. $15 shipped.
5. SOLD Ever Ready Boar brush 150B (Blue/White): This handle is bigger than the EV100. I really like this brush. It doesn't have any chips, cracks or deep scratches. It looks better in person. I had planned to restore it but I have too many brushes. $15 shipped.
6. SOLD Ever Ready 100 (Red/Blue/White) Boar brush: This will be the easiest restore in history. The bottom part easily came off, therefore it is possible to pair with another color. Please see last pic in this post. The brush came as red/white. I like the way the red/blue looks. You'll get both for $14 shipped.
7. SOLD Ever Ready 100T Boar brush (Black/White): It can be used as is or restored. I think it's in good condition. The lettering is nice and bright. $14 shipped.
8. SOLD Brush Handles for Restoration Lot One: Five brush handles. includes Ever Ready 50A, a couple of Surrey (including one vintage), a white Rubberset, and a blue Ever Ready 100. $10 shipped.
9. Brush Handles for Restoration Lot Two: Five brush handles. Four wooden handles and one vintage Surrey handle. $10 shipped.
Give me a couple of minutes to upload the rest of the pics.