What's new

German made Schick Injector Blades

I recently purchased a bunch of injector blades on eBay. The seller advertised they were "Made in the USA" but they are actually german made. I contacted the seller who excused himself ... and said that I could retun them. Is there a difference between the two ?

I recently purchased a bunch of injector blades on eBay. The seller advertised they were "Made in the USA" but they are actually german made. I contacted the seller who excused himself ... and said that I could retun them. Is there a difference between the two ?

Yes there is a difference. One is made is in the USA, the other in Germany...

just kidding...couldn't resist...:biggrin:

seriously...if the pkg you bought is the 7 count, you got decent blades. He probably thought they were made in the US since Schick is an american company. I have both & the old stock Schicks are a little better. They seem to give a little smoother shave & stay sharper longer. But they're harder to find & more expensive. Try the search function. We had a thread going about the different injector blades a couple of weeks ago.

I used a German Schick injector blade for the first time this morning and got a very close shave with two passes and a bit of touch-up. No irritation and only a tiny weeper on my chin. I was quite pleased with the blade.

I use them and like them. I don't think that Schick Injector blades are made in the USA anymore. The card package for the ones that I use are copyrighted 2005.

Top Bottom