What's new

Savon de Marseilles in the UK

Does anybody know of a reliable distributor for Savon de Marseilles soap in the UK. The only ones I have been able to find would appear to be cheap imitations of the genuine product. Seeing as France is on the other side of the English Channel, you would have thought that it was pretty easy to locate a source, but this couldn't be further from the truth; most of the Marseilles soaps seems to end up being distributed to you guys in America.
So, can anyone help me out and suggest a good supplier of the bona fide article?
Warm regards,
AJS

Try frenchsoaps.com on their website it state that they have officies in Rhode Island as well as France. I do not know if they ship out of both locations, but I would guess they would (mine shipped from RI and was delivered here to OK in about a week). Hope this helps. In case you have questions, the site also has live customer support online. I used this when browsing and looking for soaps for my wife.

teamacacia said:
Try frenchsoaps.com on their website it state that they have officies in Rhode Island as well as France. I do not know if they ship out of both locations, but I would guess they would (mine shipped from RI and was delivered here to OK in about a week). Hope this helps. In case you have questions, the site also has live customer support online. I used this when browsing and looking for soaps for my wife.
For your wife.....rrriiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtt.:biggrin:

Nope, for the wife alright. That's not to say I haven't been eyeing it. Especially since she's out in San Francisco for a conference this weekend. I would call the purchase an attempt to say thanks for all the coin I've spent on various *AD's recently.

teamacacia said:
Nope, for the wife alright. That's not to say I haven't been eyeing it. Especially since she's out in San Francisco for a conference this weekend. I would call the purchase an attempt to say thanks for all the coin I've spent on various *AD's recently.
Very smart move. Every time I order something for me, I either order something for my wife or pick something up for her at a local store.

Thanks for the replies. I tried the frenchsoaps website and it stated that they only send their products out within the US; which is even more annoying as I would have liked to try the L'ome shaving soap as well. Acquisition disorders might be financially painful, but when you can't even get the products it really starts to burn! Hahahaha.
So, if anyone does know where I can get the Marseilles soap, and now the L'ome shave soap, from I will be glad to hear from you. I would prefer a firm in Europe (UK would be even better) but a US firm willing to ship internationally would be great.
Warm regards,
AJS

A

Axaline

Hi,
you can find French soaps and skincare exclusive and directly imported from France, 100% Natural, Plant & Flower Based and handmade in Provence on this website: http://www.les-savons.co.uk

All the best,

Axaline

Hey, why not take your wife down to Marseille for a day and pick up the soap at the factory, grab a bowl of Bouillabaisse and a glass of wine and head home again. With plane tickets of 5-25 pounds, there is no need for you guys to pay for shipping. Bon Appétit!

Top Bottom