What's new

Italian Barber & Fendrihan -

I am very new here and to wet shaving. I placed 2 orders a month apart from 2 local dealers here in Canada.

The websites are great and the orders came within a couple of days.

Joseph was very helpful and patient in answering my questions and concerns.

Having great vendors so close is amazing, and also dangerous to the wallet!! :001_tt2: I already have my eye set on some blades and more soaps.

Thanks for the great service and quick delivery!!

I totally agree. They are both great vendors to deal with. I had problems with two orders from one of them and they bent over backwards to correct it.

Two great Canadian companies. I got my first DE from Fendrihan (Merkur 34 HD) and a ton of other stuff too. My most resent order was from Italian Barber for my iKon H2O and a travel case. I really love the free samplers I get from my orders :D

Both excellent vendors
I wrote Fendrihan to ask a question about a reaction I was having to one of their artisan soaps;Alfred wrote back detailing the ingredients list,and suggesting a list of alternatives.He then sent me a credit for $10.00 so I could try another soap of my choice with my next order.

I've emailed Joseph at Italian Barber with questions and gotten a detailed response within an hour.His Razorock line of products is world class.
Just an old world style of gentleman. truly a joy to deal with.

You can't go wrong with either of these guys

For me, Fendrihan has been good to deal with, always throw in a few free samples. Also I have found that the Gals at West Coast Shaving are really great. I haven't tried the Italian Barber yet but its next on the list.

My first order was from Fendrihan, ItalianBarber wasn't around back then. But I have since ordered from IB too. Both are great vendors with excellent customer service!!

Both are great examples of what an online vendor can and should be. There might be equally as good out there, but they certainly can't be beaten. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom