What's new

Bar Shampoo ?

Problem with Lush is that many of their shampoo bars contain sodium lauryl sulfate and/or sodium laureth sulfate. Best to stay away from those chemicals; otherwise, what is the point of switching to a shampoo bar?

Problem with Lush is that many of their shampoo bars contain sodium lauryl sulfate and/or sodium laureth sulfate. Best to stay away from those chemicals; otherwise, what is the point of switching to a shampoo bar?

You bring up a good point. I switched mainly because the shampoo products I was using before was stripping my hair to death, and the solid shampoo bars from Lush tend to leave my hair in great health with little to no falling out. I didn't really look for something radically different from bottled shampoo, just something easy to travel with and something that made my hair healthier than it was before. I hate to say it, but I'm a huge Lush fan and most of their products contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I guess I'll have to look for some other products and see what they bring me.

Top Bottom