What's new

strong smelling shave soap and creams

i use both soaps and creams as many appear to be doing, what i like to know is what are some strong smelling man'ly ones out there, leathers, woodsy, spice, etc

Mama Bears soaps are generally strongly scented. She has any type of scent you want, so pick a manly one and have at it.

TOBS sandalwood is a strong smell and hangs around on me. Tabac of course has a strong scent too for a while though doesn't stick around on me which I prefer with any cream/soap.

i have been using evelyn and crabtree soap, for years and i guess i am satisfied, i just started creams,CO bigalow, AOS sandalwood, etc. never thought about them,till lately
i am thinking on tabac at some point , i was reading Green pond has a good smell, but they never return emails

Last edited:
TOBS Sandalwood cream, Tabac and irisch moos are all some of the best choices when it comes to strong scented creams or soaps but understand no soap or cream has any real lasting power. The ones mentioned should hang around for a half hour at best and its only by implementing a strong aftershave or EDT that you will enhance the fragrance or get better longevity.

Art Of Shaving Sandalwood is strong to my nose and lingers. I would also say Taylor Of Old Bond Street: Jermyn St. Both of these have strong "colonge like" fregrance if you ask me. I personally don't consider Tabac to be that strong of a scent, but I only own the shave stick, not the bowl.

But the scent of Arko is neither strong, nor manly... It's just ivory soap on steroids!Tabac is strong... not doubt about it... and manly... in a geriatric sort of way...I'm just not coming up with any great ideas for Manly and Strong at the same time. Maybe Klar Kabinett... Incredibly strong, a and if you can wear the horribly putrid scent of decaying roses, you're more of a man than me. :scared:

Ralph Lauren Safari shave soap, its discontinued but can still be found through online vendors and occasionally on the BST.

i use both soaps and creams as many appear to be doing, what i like to know is what are some strong smelling man'ly ones out there, leathers, woodsy, spice, etc

Leathers and spice could well descirbe C&E Sienna. They themselves call it: "A masculine blend of leather, citrus and spice - with just a hint of fire and herbs." I really enjoy the scent of both Sienna and Nomad.

Palmolive shave sticks are manly scented. You wouldn't want your wife/GF smelling like that would you? :tongue_sm

Top Bottom