What's new

My prize came!!!

I won the Nancy Boy Replenishing travel size shave cream, --thanks Nick!!
First of all, there's the thrill of winning something. I decided to wait until I had really given it a fair trial before posting anything, so now I'm into my third day of using it.
I'll post a separate review, but I just want to say that this stuff is fantastic. It's lightly scented with real cucumber, feels very refreshing, and provides an absolutely smooth and comfortable shave.
OK--so I'm a sucker for these things, but having won the prize, and above all--liking it--I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Nancy Boy to complement the things I already have from Nancy Boy. That's one way to say thank you for their sponsorship.
By the way, a comment on their A/S Balm--stings like crazy going on. My feeling--this can't be right. But the stinging sensation quickly passes and my face is astonishingly comfortable the rest of the day. This stuff is smooth, nourishing, really does what an a/s should do--if you can get past the first 3 minutes.

I had the same stinging sensation with the cooling gel, but I've found their replenishing gel gives the same comfort without the stinging sensation.

Top Bottom