What's new

Cologne at Marshall's

Hello, I was at Marshall's today. While looking around at the spa section I noticed some eau de cologne by the name of 1902 Traditional. They are produced by Berdoues in Toulousse, France. $7.99 for approx. 15oz. The Lavender smelled great and the Vetyver, while not initially thrilled with the scent, kind of grew on me on the way home. Have any of you heard or used this cologne?

Hi Mark. I noticed this too at the local T.J. Maxx. I tried googling for it but only found a few French sites that had it. Maxx had the 500ml bottles and those seemed to go for 30-40 Euro which would be 45-55 dollars U.S. I could find no information on basenotes about it. I am going back tomorrow to see if the ONE bottle they had is still there. If so it is going home with me.

Regards, Todd

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I always hear about you guys finding C&E stuff or Woods of Windsor at Marshall's and TJ Maxx so whenever I see one of these stores I stop in and I never find anything. :confused:

I always hear about you guys finding C&E stuff or Woods of Windsor at Marshall's and TJ Maxx so whenever I see one of these stores I stop in and I never find anything. :confused:

You have to be prepared to search very thoroughly. The sales people are of little help. Try looking in the section that contains what looks to be just womens toilettries. Face scrubs, bath salts, soaps etc. This is were I always find the unusual.

Hi Mark. I noticed this too at the local T.J. Maxx. I tried googling for it but only found a few French sites that had it. Maxx had the 500ml bottles and those seemed to go for 30-40 Euro which would be 45-55 dollars U.S. I could find no information on basenotes about it. I am going back tomorrow to see if the ONE bottle they had is still there. If so it is going home with me.

Regards, Todd

I found a web site for the products http://www.parfumsberdoues.com. Let me know if you get it. They had 4 btls. of Vetyver, 3 btls. of lavanda. If you like, I'll buy 1 of each and ship to you.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
You have to be prepared to search very thoroughly. The sales people are of little help. Try looking in the section that contains what looks to be just womens toilettries. Face scrubs, bath salts, soaps etc. This is were I always find the unusual.

Thanks Mark. Usually at TJ Maxx for instance there are men's colognes racks right by the front door that usually contain Safari, Lucky and some Paul Sebastian. I will try those other sections as well. :001_smile

It took me over a year to get some C&E SAO cream. I walked to TJ Maxx one day and a stack was sitting there. I walked out with the stack minus one jar that had a finger swoop through it. I wish I had picked that one up too, now!

Top Bottom