What's new

Feb Frag poll Tom Ford Tuscan Leather

Feelings about Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford

• Like it!

• Indifferent to it....

• Don't like it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like it, have a decent sized decant, but don't think I'll wear it all that often. It's incredibly potent and pretty one dimensional: LEATHER. A whiff of berries every now and then but it doesn't cut through the leather. I like having it to wear when only leather will do, but by the end of the day I'm ready for another smell.

I am not big into leather frags, but I won't hesitate pulling out this decant when I will be wearing my leather jacket.

I have a decant of this on the way....can't wait to try it ;-)

Edit: decant in hand, and tried it today. It's a rich leather, but I don't get the floral or berries that other's mention. I'll give it another go to see what I can pick up. Don't get me wrong, it's very nice...just not sure I'd do a bottle.

Last edited:
I like this one a lot and it's become obvious to me that I'm a sucker for leather scents. I'm trying to figure where it fits in with some of the other leather fragrances that I also enjoy. My top two, so far, are Leather Oud and Oud Cuir d'Arabie, and I think Tuscan Leather is in a group that follows closely and includes Creed's Cuir de Russie and K10. I have enough of each of these to give them all a fair trial and I'm still not positive which one or two will end up my "go to" leathers.

Mike

Top Bottom