What's new

blades on Amazon.com

Does anyone know if the blades on Amazon.com listed as: "100 Crystal "SUPER +" Platinum Double Edge Safety Razor Blades A.K.A Israeli Personnas" are really Personnas? http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Plati...sonnas/dp/B002CE3518/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top I've found that the red Personnas are very forgiving on my face, but I don't know if these are really equivalent. I see that West Coast Shaving has the red Personnas, so I might order through them to be safe. I got most of my shaving gear from them to start with, and they have been very helpful.

myself id go through wcs.amazon can be a crap shoot sometimes.and dealing with them after the fact,well id rather go to wcs

Thanks, that was my concern too. You never know who you are dealing with on Amazon. I've called up WCS and gotten a real, helpful person right away.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll stick with WCS. I also agree with you Island Dreamer, I try to buy stuff in my town here rather than go to big box stores if I can help it.

Crystals are Israeli Personnas, but they aren't the red-pack IP's. The latter display on Amazon as

Personna Red Pack Israeli Double Edge Razor Blades.

Crystals are Israeli Personna blades, but in my experience I find the Reds slightly smoother, and the Cyrstals slightly sharper and closer to the Personna Labs....RB&M has them both as do several of our vendors. Nice thing about dealing with David at RB&M he always send lots of free samples and great prices and service!!

Crystals are OK blades. They are sharp enough and easy to shave with. I liken them to Astra SP's. Red IP's, in contrast, feel outright dull to me and I find them difficult to operate. I recommend everyone with the opportunity to give Crystals a go. They are not the hottest fad around, but they may surprise you very positively.

Top Bottom