Ladies and Gentleman of Australia,
The time has come to register your interest for the fifth installment of the great Australian Traveling box! See here for the previous installment and to get an idea of the awesomeness of the box:
Obviously the box will feature a blend of the popular stuff from last time as well as a bunch of new stuff to keep it fresh. The box is a great way for you to try an assortment of blades, creams, soaps and aftershaves without actually purchasing every item.
Same rules apply as last time:
THE RULES (as plagiarised from Round 3 – Thanks Luc!)
1. For the sake of simplicity, the box is available to participants in Australia only at this point in time.
2. Same rules as BS/T applies – minimum of 50 posts and membership for 45 days at the closure date.
3. Participants will need to provide their address and a contact number to the facilitator (me)
4. The sender is responsible for cleaning the items before sending the box and the receiver is responsible for sanitising the items upon receipt.
5. The box can be kept for 1 week, please do not exceed 2 weeks.
6. You are allowed to take out 1 item to keep if you really love it, providing there are no reserved items (That’s how I got me an arko stick!).
7. Keep the items shaving related and make sure your contribution is worthy – ask yourself, ‘If a stranger gave me this, would I use it?’ If yes, go ahead!
8. Don’t contribute to the box hoping your item will remain there for ever.
9. Post when you have received the box and your impression/comments for the products within – we want to hear your opinions!
10. When you have finished, PM the next recipient to ensure they are ready to receive the box.
11. The box is to be posted with a tracking number/express post at all times and that number is to be posted in this thread.
12. Please keep the weight of the box to 3kg or under to keep shipping costs down.
13. Any problems, PM me.
If you accept these terms and want to participate, please post ‘COUNT ME IN’ in this thread. I will keep this going for two weeks, finalise a list of participants and then send the box on its way!
If you have any questions, donations to kick off the box, or requests, please post away!
List of participants:
BJH618 (me) - Currently has the box