What's new

Big props to QED!

First order through QED arrived today! ordered over the weekend and arrived in 4 business days here in Florida. Fantastic processing and Shipment, good packaging and a freebie (real shave after shave). They also listen to additional comments in the order section something often over looked nowadays! Overall great service, figured it was worthy of a shout out! Not to mention there prices are very very reasonable often the best around!

QED tends to be overlooked here at B&B because the proprietar, Charles, doesn't get actively involved. But his custom soaps are among the best in performance and scent, IMO, and Charles has never disappointed me with his service. A trusted site.

I like shopping there I get a package from RI to MA in one business day gotta love that . But all the times I've ordered ffrom him I've never gotten any extras but hey that doesn't change the fact I like shopping there . But who we kidding a freebie is always nice right ?

Charles is an arse kicker. He knows male toiletries inside and out and he treats his customers well. And his mocha java shave stick is one of the most skin friendly shave lathers out there. And it shaves like a dream as well.

Cheers, Todd

Top Bottom