What's new

Lets get another PIF going

Well, it's time to get my first PIF going here! What I've got here is a user grade SS, there's some brassing on the bottom side of the head and it's got a pretty dull finish but still a great shaver. Along with that I'm throwing a few blades in: 5 Derby, 5 Rapira Platinum and 5 Personna Labs. I'll also throw in a stick of Arko if the winner hasn't had the opportunity to try it, just let me know.

No restrictions here, this is open to everyone worldwide. I'll let this run a week or so before a winner is chosen. Good luck!

Attachments

• $20120209_3.jpg
    $20120209_3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 367

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Don't count me in, just wanted to say this is great PIF. The Rapira and Personnas are great blades.

Chad:

Please do not count me in. Nice PIF, my friend. For those who have never had the opportunity to try a super speed you are in for a real treat. Enjoy your shaves.

Don

sorry for the ignorance, but what's a PIF? i'm somewhat new to the community.
if it's some kind of raffle or give away, count me in. i've just started wetshaving and id love to get started with some other razors. and if i end up with an extra, to get my father or brother started on a safety razor.

Top Bottom