What's new

Went fishing on the bay. Caught a few...

Well, these were some stinkin razors when I got them that's for sure. Looked like they had been at the bottom of some creek. After a good soaking and some elbow grease I think they came out ok. There was only one that I wanted. The Senator. The twin double to the Sheraton that's off traveling the country.:biggrin1: She's all about travel while the Senator will stay home not wanting the glory.
Anyhow there in order is a Blue tip, silver stainless tech, super speed Slim, Senator, and Fatboy. An instant den! Though I heard that the Fat & Slim aren't happy with the Senator & will be moving out. :blink: Can't wait to try the Blue, Tech & super speed. I can't believe the condition of the Senator!! Thanks for looking & the read. Have a good day!

Attachments

• $razors.jpg
    $razors.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 264
  • $razors1.jpg
    $razors1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 264
  • $razors2.jpg
    $razors2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 265
  • $razors3.jpg
    $razors3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 264
  • $razors4.jpg
    $razors4.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 265
Great Haul!!!

My Prediction...

The Fat Handle Tech will end up a daily driver(love mine), you can just whip it around and nail darn near BBS in two + passes.

I would love to try that Senator!!! I have a Ranger Tech and its my 2nd or Third go to(w/a 40s SS)! Pre War shavers are seemingly just perfect.

I have passed on all my Fat Boys, love my Slim tho it is my travel razor. The Blue Tip and Superspeed are wonderful but just never grabbed my attention.

Congrats on an excellent haul!

Jay

Whatcha using for bait? Looks like a nice haul.
Thanks! As for bait, well that is secret:) on the other hand I CAN tell you the ranger told me I've caught my limit! Got my fishing license pulled !! Ha

Great Haul!!

My Prediction...

The Fat Handle Tech will end up a daily driver(love mine), you can just whip it around and nail darn near BBS in two + passes.

I would love to try that Senator!!! I have a Ranger Tech and its my 2nd or Third go to(w/a 40s SS)! Pre War shavers are seemingly just perfect.

I have passed on all my Fat Boys, love my Slim tho it is my travel razor. The Blue Tip and Superspeed are wonderful but just never grabbed my attention.

Congrats on an excellent haul!

Jay
Thanks! If you want to try something comparable I have this on the Sheraton. http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...Sheraton-shaves-Here-s-your-chance!?highlight=

Last edited:
Thanks! As for bait, well that is secret:) on the other hand I CAN tell you the ranger told me I've caught my limit! Got my fishing license pulled !! Ha=

Hmmm, I bet that happens quite often around here. And that they are very labor intensive to recover!
Johnnie

Well, these were some stinkin razors when I got them that's for sure. Looked like they had been at the bottom of some creek. After a good soaking and some elbow grease I think they came out ok. There was only one that I wanted. The Senator. The twin double to the Sheraton that's off traveling the country.:biggrin1: She's all about travel while the Senator will stay home not wanting the glory.
Anyhow there in order is a Blue tip, silver stainless tech, super speed Slim, Senator, and Fatboy. An instant den! Though I heard that the Fat & Slim aren't happy with the Senator & will be moving out. :blink: Can't wait to try the Blue, Tech & super speed. I can't believe the condition of the Senator!! Thanks for looking & the read. Have a good day!

That Senator cleaned up beautifully! I'm *so jealous* of that haul — I've hardly seen anything but broken-down Super Speeds lately. Congrats!

That Senator is very nice. What does it shave like?

Hard to describe an open comb. But it shaves very nice. The "advantage" of an open comb is that the razor is able to cut your hair with the lather as it slides between the teeth as opposed to a solid bar which pushes away the lather. But it's strictly a YMMV.

Top Bottom