What's new

Iridium Super at Gifts & Care

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that Gifts & Care in Spain still has Iridium Super blades at what seem like reasonable prices (certainly reasonable compared to what I've see them fetch elsewhere).

You can see here, they have them in 10s, 50s and 100s, at the same prices as Feathers.

I don't know if shipping to the US would make them too expensive, but to the UK (and presumably elsewhere in Europe) it's pretty cheap.

(No association with G&C, other than a satisfied customer)

Don't know what their stock levels are like, but I ordered 50 today and I've just got an email to say they've already shipped :001_smile

I just thought I would give you guys a heads up. I bought 750 of these for myself and a few others. They do give a discount for bulk quantities. got mine for .39cents a blade plus shipping. That is cheaper than feathers at some places. I don't know how many they have left but I'm sure stock must be getting low. with just these orders posted here that is getting close to 1000 blades sold today. If you want to get some I wouldn't sit around too long.

Andy

Last edited:
Ordered 100 of these yesterday from Gifts and Care. With shipping to Canada was $ 56.00 CAD.
Thanks for the heads up on these Alan !

Cheers Wilf

**UPDATE**

For those who ordered Super Iridiums from Gift & Care in Spain, mine arrived today and they according to this thread, they look legit. And it only took 10 days to ship from Spain to the U.S. My next shave can't come soon enough!

Please forgive the cell phone photography.

proxy.php

proxy.php

A big thanks goes out to the OP for the heads up!

Talked to the gentleman who runs gift and care last week in regards to the the Polsilver SI's. He said the original SI's are getting more difficult for him to find (no kidding?). Stock up while they're available boys... :smile:

Top Bottom