What's new

My new Favorite blade....One week with the same blade and STILL great shaves

After looking at the wrapper...I think Bob's may be the slightly different, as the lettering and stripes appear to be all yellow, but that could bad lighting.

Isn't there SuperMax blades made for the local market, and slightly different ones for the blades distributed out of the UK?

After looking at the wrapper...I think Bob's may be the slightly different, as the lettering and stripes appear to be all yellow, but that could bad lighting.

Isn't there SuperMax blades made for the local market, and slightly different ones for the blades distributed out of the UK?

It was just bad light. Stripes are white. Its same blade.

Thanks to this thread, I pulled out a pack of these that have been sitting in a drawer for quite some time. Shaved with this blade yesterday and today.
This is a nice blade! My usual blade is Feather. I don't think these are much different in terms of sharpness. Very comfortable shave. I'm going to stick with these, and if they're all as good as the first one, I may buy a bunch of these.

Thanks for posting. I wouldn't have got to these for a long time otherwise.

These have become my exclusive blades lately.....Just got day three out of a blade loaded into my 1946- 47 Aristocrat. Gives me good constant shaves, I am being Piffed some blades....so I will be trying them also....but I can't imagine a blade I would like more...

There's another thread where the OP HATES these blades....which proves....YMMV.... I'm amazed just how subjective both razors and blades are on this forum.....for exmaple...the meds/labs.....most shavers LOVE them.....I find them nic...but not nearly as smooth and a good shave as these.....

I still say...even if you are hesitant from a few bad reviews...pic up a 5 or 10 pack....try them, give them more than one shave....I found them even better on the second and third shave!

Just had my first shave with one of these and I must say ... WOW ... Very Sharp ... used it in my tech which is my "Go To" for trying first try blades. Nice.

I have a fresh SuperMax Blue Diamond Platinum ready to go for tonight's shave (freebie from bestshave.net) then I'll be going to the SuperMax Super Platinum. All on my 38M.

Top Bottom