What's new

North Alabama / Southern Tennessee Get-Together

Totally optional. :001_tt2: I will say however, that shirts are not...nobody wants to see me without one or I might be attacked by a bunch of straight razor wielding folk!

Great! Hey Tony, you go through my old stomping grounds as well. I'm originally from Mt. Hope.

What days are best for you guys? For me, weekdays are crazy but besides church on Sunday mornings, I'm pretty open on weekends (unless SWMBO + 3 kids come up with honey/daddy do lists a mile long)

coincidentally, a family emergency may have me in the area this weekend, but it would be very last second when it happens. bad news from a cousin

Weekends are good, where do you all think? White Oak Barbershop in Chattanooga has Parker products, a smattering of this and that, classic straight shaves, Gillette 7 o'clock yellows, or just a place with a good selection of drafts?

I'm in. I'm thinking Huntsville on any weekend. Perhaps Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon. I would love a get together / swapmeet.

I think Huntsville is a good area. Not too far for the East TN folks, Birmingham folks, Middle TN folks, or NW AL folks.

Tony, sorry to hear about the bad news. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Rick, come on, man!! The more, the merrier!

Huntsville would work for me. Saturdays are a minor crunch. My retirement career is flight instructor and Saturday mornings are almost always taken up with that. Saturday afternoons could work though.

The timing just isn't right for me to make this coming from Nashville. I'm expecting my daughter to make her appearance in this world sometime in the next couple weeks. I hope it works out and if/when it does someone take some pics and share them for those of us that can't make it.

Top Bottom