What's new

My SS arrived today.

I got my new '70 SS today. I ordered it BIN Friday evening, and it arrived today. Not sure if I can mention the vendor, but I am really pleased with the experience. It was very well packaged, and the purchase included the blades pictured, another display blade, and the vendor threw in a used blade bank as a Thank You. USPS did a great job delivering it in short order. I am sure it was faster that the other guys would have been. The photo is of my '51 Tech, '61 FB and the '70 SS, all of which I acquired in the last 10 days. I may have paid a little much for the SS, but it is nearly perfect. I am not sure a new one could have been any nicer. It is also Birth Year/Quarter for me.

Attachments

• $All 3 DE.jpg
    $All 3 DE.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 71
nice little trio you have there.

I'm waiting for my third razor at the moment and very much feeling the desire to procure a few more . . .

Enjoy the new addition.

I know the feeling. Been DE shaving since late August. I now have 8 DE razors, 1 SE razor, and 4 straights. Oh, and four brushes.

nice little trio you have there.

I'm waiting for my third razor at the moment and very much feeling the desire to procure a few more . . .

Enjoy the new addition.

Love the razors, but especially the 70's model. That, too, is my birth year. I'm quite interested in where you purchased it, how much, etcetera. If you can send a PM to me, that would be appreciated. I saw one on Ebay that ran for about $60 or so 3 hours near the closing bid. Maybe for Father's day, but I've purchased two DE's in 2 months and need to slow down "just a bit".

Top Bottom