What's new

What's your body wash or body bar of choice?

I use a natural soap from Whole Foods made with goat milk, sulfate free. Three bars for $5. They come unpacked and don't have a very strong smell to them.

I am really loving Axe Shock these days. It smells like a freshly, cut lawn that has just been watered. Love it. I can pick it up for $3.99 too.

Alpine Extreme, It's made by Vi-Jon and it comes in a 28 ounce bottle with a pump and it's only $3.47 at Wal-Mart. I've used the Blue one thats called Mountain Stream, and I just bought the red one thats called Volcanic Rush that I'll use when the blue one runs out. It's great bodywash and it doesn't take much per shower. Plus it doesn't gunk up the shower walls like bar soap can.

Clayton

Alpine Extreme, It's made by Vi-Jon and it comes in a 28 ounce bottle with a pump and it's only $3.47 at Wal-Mart. I've used the Blue one thats called Mountain Stream, and I just bought the red one thats called Volcanic Rush that I'll use when the blue one runs out. It's great bodywash and it doesn't take much per shower. Plus it doesn't gunk up the shower walls like bar soap can.

Clayton

I have used that before, its pretty good stuff for the price

I'm a fan of Mario Badescu products. I'm an athlete and shower 2-3 times a day and I haven't had any problems with drying etc.

I'm cheap--I use good ol' Safeguard, which is, along with Dial, one of the only commercially available antibacterial soaps. You can get it for peanuts at Dollar General. Smells good too!

I alternate between Dr Bronners Peppermint *summer time only liquid*, Almond *dr bronners liquid and bar* and Kirk's Natural Castile Bar Soap. No need for shampoo at all either product works great. I use Kirk's Natural on my daughter and occasionally dr bronners liquid almond on her.

HTH,
Charlie

Canus goat's milk soap (walgreens.com). Love this stuff, and I suffered no itchy winter skin this past season. Big thumbs up.

Tried yardleys based on this thread....meh. They perform well but I'm not impressed with scent thus far.
Ive also tried nancy boy which was nice, but not worth the expense IMHO. Maybe I'll try dr bronners next.

Right now I'm using a bar of Nancy Boys that they added to my shaving cream order as a gift. It's a big bar, smells great and it seems like it's going to last forever. I've been using it for about a month and a half and it doesn't look like it has shrunk at all.

Body washes are an area where I don't feel the need to splash out. I have tried Ren, Nickel Morning After Rescue, Molton Brown Black Pepper, 66degree30, Clinique body scrub and a few other high end washes and the advantage over a lot of high st. brands just isn't marked enough. Best value for me is Dove Men+Care shower gel. They do one with a gentle exfoliating bead/grain that is really good.

Current: Burts Bees for Men Bodywash
-Kiss my Face Anti Stress shower/bath gel-Woodland Pine or Active Athletic
-Molton Brown Silverbirch-for special occasions/dates
-Pre de Provence and Speick bars in the mail! as I've been impressed with the shaving products from both these companies

Whatevers on sale,lol.
Im using the Nivea 3 in 1 because I wanted to try it out.Supposedly it makes a good shave lather also ,but havent tried it as a lather yet.
Or ill just get a cheap bottle of White Rain at Dollar Tree.

For those that are considering dr. Bronner's peppermint wash, beware. There's a bengay effect on your giblets. I had to rinse and then use a generic bar of soap. Tried the eucalyptus brand the next day and had no ill effects. That tingling really takes it out of my morning rotation. I like to wake up, but not that much. Any other suggestions for similar peppermint scented soaps/washes that dont' remind me of dabbing cologne on my danglies before a high school dance?

I used Ivory for a long time. Would go back, but I found something better in the QCS line. I really like the Clean Cotton.

Top Bottom