What's new

What's your body wash or body bar of choice?

I use Yardley bar soap 80% of the time, Pomegranate Rose, Oatmeal Almond and the limited edition holiday scents are my favorites. For shampoo I use Chagrin Valley shampoo bars, specifically the Ayurvedic Herb, Chamomile Citrus and Lavender Spice.

Dr. Bronner's Castile Liquid Soap is my clear favorite. I got turned on to it in college, and I have never looked back. I really like it's light scenting, and the organic/Fair Trade bit is gravy on top. Lavender and Tea Tree are my clear favorites, and I also liked the Peppermint and Almond.

While I never buy them myself, I'm also very fond of EMJ Cedarwood and Agua Lavanda by Puig (lots of Rosemary and Lavender -- uncommon scents to find in the States, but it works really well!)

Ivory Soap.

Why? Because Dial will not deodorize your body, Dove will not moisturize your body, and Irish Spring will not make you smell like a meadow. No more than shaving with AdP will make you smell like Colonia.

Brother!! :D I agree, and will also add that I will often use plain Ivory to wash my hair with no ill effects (it's usually a buzz of some sort, so it doesn't need much)

I'll throw in yet another vote for Dr. Bronner's, both the liquid and the bar. I usually use the Peppermint variety, but sometimes go with the Tea Tree extract.

Quite a few already listed that I really like. Speick bars are outstanding if you love the Speicky scent, which I do. Yardley and South of France bars are nice, too. I agree with Kingfisher that T&H soaps are really great, but they're too expensive for me.

I'm a fan of Bronner's soaps, too, but I seldom use them as a body bar. I like Bronner's as a hand soap, mostly.

South of France. If you are comparing prices, note that it is milled, so it lasts a long time, and the bars are 8 oz, which is huge compared to most other bars.

Speick soap is the best I've ever tried and the scent stays with you .... It warms your skin up in a way you totally don't expect

Every man jack cedarwood body wash.. Great smell

+1 for Every Man Jack. Great masculine scent and design. Refreshing and cheap.

I've heard good opinions for Old Spice High Endurance (especially from women), but it smells too fresh and not masculine enough for me. Anyone know of any cheap and masculine soaps?

Axe gets a bad rap around here but I like it and have used it since my teen years. Clix (discontinued) was my favourite. Excite is my current favourite, just got some Anarchy to try.

Top Bottom