5/8 Geo. Wostenholm & Son I*XL, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Imperial Shave Pegasus III Strop
Edwin Jagger Medium Silver Tip
D.R. Harris Arlington Soap
Cold Water Rinse
D.R. Harris Arlington Aftershave
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne

proxy.php

David, I certainly hope you're hot foreshadowing anything here in the "discontinued" theme!!! Wonderful closeup!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thursday

Ikea bowl
Ever-Ready 351B
Gillette Regent DeLuxe with Lord Super Stainless

La Toja Shaving Soap
La Toja After Shave Balm

The razor and brush really made me feel "Old School" today and I really enjoyed my shave :biggrin1:

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Simply fantastic, Soren! :001_tt1:

Thursday, 2.II.2012

Vitos Predopobarba
Simpsons Duke 3 best
Erasmic
Mühle R89
Derby Extra
Thayers Witch Hazel lemon
Bottega Verde Uomo The Rosso

proxy.php

Up early, or late to bed, Emanuel? Either way, I don't think I'd be in any fit state to shave at that time of the morning!!:scared: Great pic, my friend, and the Duke looks in fine form!:thumbup1:

Good morning friends!

PREP: Floïd Sandolor Pre Shave Gel
BRUSH: SIMPSON Polo 10 Best Badger
SOAP/CREAM: Fitjar Soap Norwegian Fern Shaving Cream
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: Dubl Duck Goldedge
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG / XTG
AS: Fitjar Folgefonn Mint After Shave Balm
RESULT: BBS shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla​

Super shave and pic, Bela!:thumbup1:

R41 + Gillette Spoiler | Arlington | Thäter | Arlington | Guerlain Monsieur de Mouchoir
proxy.php

I am always amazed at just how close of a shave this DE gives. The R41 is not to be trifled with, but man can it shave when you use the right technique! Great images/shaves being put on display here of late. Thank you all for sharing and for indulging me by allowing my humble efforts to appear alongside these masterpieces!

Modesty will get you everywhere, Bill!!!:wink2::biggrin1: A very fine shot indeed, if I may so so.:thumbup: Hope the Arlington is settling in nicely.

Thursday

Ikea bowl
Ever-Ready 351B
Gillette Regent DeLuxe with Lord Super Stainless

La Toja Shaving Soap
La Toja After Shave Balm

The razor and brush really made me feel "Old School" today and I really enjoyed my shave :biggrin1:

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Manantiales again....good job I can spell it without looking it up:wink2: A really beautiful pic, Soren.:thumbup1:

Manantiales is doing very nicely by the looks of things. A very well arranged pic, Keith!:thumbup1:

I really enjoyred using it along with the Floid Blue a few days ago so I decided it deserved a use during the discontinued week.

It's not going to be a good day when either of those run out.

I really enjoyred using it along with the Floid Blue a few days ago so I decided it deserved a use during the discontinued week.

It's not going to be a good day when either of those run out.

Go on, Keith...rub it in!!!!:001_smile My Manantiales cracked like MWF, then developed a foul smell. I had to bin it weeks ago.:sad::mad2:

Modesty will get you everywhere, Bill!!!:wink2::biggrin1: A very fine shot indeed, if I may so so.:thumbup: Hope the Arlington is settling in nicely.

The Arlington is settling in quite well. I got mounds of wonderful lather this morning. Heck, the R41 drew not a drop of blood, so it has to be good stuff!

The Arlington is settling in quite well. I got mounds of wonderful lather this morning. Heck, the R41 drew not a drop of blood, so it has to be good stuff!

Maybe I need the R41 back again. I cut myself again this morning... nothing bad, but was annoyed with myself for being a little slack in my rushed shave. I'll never learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom