What's new

For you guys (gals) who wear Hats

This store opened up in Harvard Square in Cambridge a few months ago.

If your in the area you may want to check it out.

The website is quite impressive.

I'm not a hat-wearer for the most part but I was impressed with the selection and price.

www.goorin.com

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Ive been to a few Goorin stores. Consensus is that they are geared towards a much younger crowd rather than a traditional one. I can tell you that some of the newsboys are a bit overpriced, but they are lookers. Most of the fedoras are stingy brims. It is definitely worth checking out if your around a shop.

I'm glad to see hats being taken seriously, despite the somewhat pretentious look of most of the models on their site. Too few people wear them in my opinion. Even a moderately priced one will last for years and I can't think of any other piece of clothing which adds so much to a look, or says so much about the wearer. Many people spend big money on a bag or briefcase to complete their image, forgetting about this wonderful, affordable, useful accessory which immediately makes you stand out and be noticed.

Here are a few I keep by the front door. Every time I go out, one of them gets plopped on my head

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The ones I looked at were wool felt. Not that there is any problem with wool felt in and of itself, but it's something to bear in mind when you are comparison shopping.

Top Bottom