What's new

AOS Shave Soaps

R

rum

Second, other than AOS and the Gentleman's shop in UK (ridiculous prices for AOS), who sells this stuff online - bearing in mind that I would need the soaps shipped to Canada?

There is another UK-based online merchant that sells AOS. It's Called The Perfect Shave. They may be cheaper than Gentleman's Shop (well, only slightly), but their service isn't as good or as fast as Gentleman's Shop, but YMMV.

I agree AOS products are too over-priced for what they are. For me, the only product I buy regularly from their range is the Ingrow Hair Night Cream. It's the only product of this type that works for me.

There is another UK-based online merchant that sells AOS. It's Called The Perfect Shave. They may be cheaper than Gentleman's Shop (well, only slightly), but their service isn't as good or as fast as Gentleman's Shop, but YMMV.

I agree AOS products are too over-priced for what they are. For me, the only product I buy regularly from their range is the Ingrow Hair Night Cream. It's the only product of this type that works for me.

Personally, I think their shave creams are quite reasonably priced - at least on this side of the pond (22USD). They're lather extremely well, are formulated with reall EOs and leave my skin feeling great. I have all three scented ones, and enjoy them tremendously.

Their lavender works wonders on my eczema prone skin.

Their other prodcuts on the other hand... that's another story.

Top Bottom