It's exciting reading about all the newbies starting the wet shaving journey as I am a newbie and I feel somewhat connected to all my fellow newbies, as if we are going through the same experiences simultaneously.
I've seen photos of some really good setups from the more experienced shavers (quite a good photographic documentation of ADs!) and it's something I'm sure to aspire to.
But for now my fellow newbies, it's time to show off your novice setup!
In order of appearance:
- Merkur Solingen Alum Block (Bloc Osma)
- Proraso Pre & Post Shaving Cream
- Merkur Solingen Heavy Duty Double Edge Razor (34C)
- Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm
- Vulfix Pure Badger Shaving Brush: #849
- Omega Sapone da Barba
- Ceramic coffee mug from dollar store