What's new

Voskhod: where to buy?

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can get some Voskhod blades. I want the ones with the Teflon coating on them. I recently got the "with love from Russia" sampler from Razorbladesandmore.com, but they don't show that sampler on the website anymore and they don't show any Voskhod blades at all anymore. Also I've checked at all my usual haunts and no one seems to carry them anymore.

Shavedden store had some 5 packs avilable last week. Since they are in middle of a group buy thats ends sunday I'd also expect in a few weeks that the Shaveden store would be replenshing the 100 packs when the group order arrives too.

Thanks for the info guys. I've been desperately trying to get registered at that "other" site since reading this last night. Unfortunately I am having technical difficulties. It says they have sent me an email, but I never got any. That is certainly a good deal. I'll keep trying.

ohhhhhh crap crap crap.... I missed it.... it was supposed to close Sunday, but they just closed it now. Dang it...

Top Bottom