What's new

Scotch in a CAN?? Yep.

In my best Fred Sanford voice, "This is the BIG one, Elizabeth. You hear that? I'm coming to join you!!!!"

Check THIS out.

Attachments

• $scotish-spirits.jpg
    $scotish-spirits.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 242
Do offer a variety of sizes? Couple of tallboys could really start the night out right....into a horrible morning.

hmmm.... I think I'll stick to my scotch coming from a glass bottle. I'm going with Daniel on this one, all that spells to me is a very very very rough morning.

This is not the scotch you are looking for.

Definitely prefer mine out of a glass bottle with a little more time in the barrel.

The moonshiners that trailed Civil War armies at least had the decency to label their products "Knothead" and "Old Bust Skull".

Wow - that will get a lot of people in trouble. And by people, I mean male college students. :001_tt2:

You obviously went to a higher-class college than I did. Anything beyond cheap vodka or Natural Light was an unknown at my alma mater. Scotch in a can would be a step up for most male college students. :biggrin1:

But it says Veni Vidi Vici on it, and it's almost old enough to be potty trained, so it CAN'T be bad.

I came, I saw, I conquered....LOL. Conquered as in got someone's BAC up to about 2.0 in under 60 seconds and sent them to the barf-bucket for the rest of the night.

Seems like it's a little dangerous to put something like that in a can. Naive people are going to think it's meant to be consumed in one sitting.

:lol:

I would mention that there's a beverage here, but no...somehow that just doesn't seem like an appropriate word in this thread.

I'm in college and I wouldn't touch that. I mean I'm no scotch expert but I know scotch shouldn't be consumed before it could start school and it shouldnt be canned. :out:

Top Bottom