What's new

A tip of the hat to AOS (P&G) customer service

I have a small travel AOS pure badger brush my daughter gave me for fathers day last year which has a very bad shedding problem. Even after washing a combing, a simple pinch/pull test will yield 6 to 10 hairs and it would lose 6+ hairs per shave. This is the brush that fits in a little tube (like a fine canister), I think a rebranded vulfix.

So I contact AOS through the website stating the problem. They got back to me within 12 hours asking me a few questions which I promptly replied.

I told them I don't have a reciept since it was purchased by a 7 yr girl, but it was purchased at a local AOS store near me.

The told the would like to replace the brush but don't have any which are not in kits to send me.

So what will they do? They are actually sending me a check! Not a store credit, not a code for the website, but a check for the amount of the brush.

I'm amazed that P&G would do that. Hats of to them. I might even use some of the money to be a refill puck of lavendar or sandalwood :001_tt2:

-- jtb

Jtb, excellent results. While probably not the result of every customer service inquiry, it shows that AOS has not been brought to rack and ruin under P&G. I wonderjust how likely it would be to get that sort of service from other vendors or manufacturers?

Cheers, Todd

I'm seeing retailers step up as well. Had to add another $6 or so on Amazon for the free shipping so added a puck of conk in a travel container... it arrived opened, the cap had a small crack in it... not a big deal in the scheme of things, but wanted it for a dopp bag, so would prefer no crack. Sent a quick email and they responded in 20 minutes and are overnighting me a new one. Free Overnight shipping on a $6 soap item? I would have waited a couple of weeks for a new one, or even just taken a credit, but appreciate the gesture...

Thank you for posting this positive comment. Unfortunately, we most often see the posts describing bad service experiences and not the good ones. I also have had positive transactions with AOS and, through them, P&G and will continue to recommend them to others.

Just a quick update, I got the check today! That was an incredible turnaround on on 2 business days.
Guess its time to sit on BST for awhile :)

Top Bottom